The Journal objective is to publish the humanitarian research results relevant to the Russian and world scientific community reflecting the problems of national and global history, Siberian microregion history, in particular using digital technologies.
The Editorial Policy is based on the compliance with ethical and legal norms in activities of all participants in the publication process and is aimed to:
– integrate the activities of scientific and educational institutions contributing to implement the priority national projects: "Science", "Education", "Culture", as well as "Strategies for Scientific and Technological Development of Russia";
– engage in collaboration of well-known Russian and foreign scientists, young scientists carrying on research in the field of history, archeology, ethnography, historiography and source study using interdisciplinary, systemic and comparative approaches;
– support of scientific and scientific-practical events at the Russian and world level;
– develop the prior socio-humanitarian areas related to mainstreaming, exploring and popularizing the scientific and historical heritage;
– form the open discussion and information space contributing to improve the research quality, introduce their results into modern educational and socio-cultural practice, expand the circle of the Journal readers.
When structuring the Journal, the Editorial Board proceeds from the expediency:
– balanced presentation of traditional thematic sections: "Domestic History", "Archeology", "Ethnography", "Book Culture";
– preparing targeted issues;
– priority publication of the following articles:
overviews (historiographic and topical reviews) on major scientific problems;
containing a large amount of references to papers indexed in RSCI, WoS and Scopus;
prepared by authors from different cities and regions of Russia;
written in foreign languages: English, French, German, Polish.